Arbiter?

Fed452

Alright, so I heard on another site that Arbiter would be in Halo 4, and that 343 confirmed it. But I've searched through threads on here and no one else seems to think so. I was very curious as to if he'd be in it or not, he pretty much replaced Sergeant Johnson as my second favorite character (since johnson died ;-;).

Does anyone know if he will be in it or not?

• Like 2

well they most certainly did not confirm it. And from what we know about Halo 4 through video, pictures, and deductive reasoning it doesn't seem like a likely thing for Halo 4. Bringing the arbiter back is something for far later Halo games or a Covenant Background video game.

Welcome to the website!

Our wonderful little corner of the internet!

343 confirmed that the Arbiter will NOT be in Halo 4's campaign but that you do run into him in Spartan Ops

Wow that is awesome. Would you by chance have a link to this? I don't see why the Arbiter couldn't be involved in the campaign. He doesn't really have a reason not to be there. Now I am not saying that he would be an AI or a playable character again. But I just want him to be involved or be in a couple cut scenes.

• Like 1

I could see myself talking with the arbiter... Like:

Me: Wazzap?

Arby: Yo wazzap?

Me: Nothing, Wazzap?

Arby: Yo, help me kill these elites, wazzap?

Me: Hell yeah, dude, wazzap?

Arby: yeah, wazzap?

Me: Yeah wazzap?

Arby: Careful, wazzap?

Me: Awe, I've been shot, wazzap?

Arby: Man down, wazzap?

Me: Damn, I'm dead, man, respawnin in 3 secs, wazzap?

Arby: lol yeah, wazzap?

arby is one of my favorites. however at the end of halo3 he and halfjaw split to sanghelios because they wanted to find out what was going on, on the homeworld. it would had been cool if they did like a halo2 thing where half of the missions are arby missions. it would be cool to fight on sanghelios. killing all the brutes and elite loyalists. and then becoming a diplomat by the end.

• Like 1

The Arbiter is my favorite character in all of Halo; and as much as I'd love to see him again, 343 will not be featuring him in Campaign, however, he will be making an appearance in Spartan Ops.

This specific Halo focuses more on John and Cortana's bond and more of their history. So I'm sure as the next installment roles by he will be in either 5 or 6. I hope.

• 5 months later...