Halo Anniversary multiplayer ideas and concern.

I had this formerly posted under Halo Reach because there was no posting for Anniversary yet but when I heard that Halo Anniversary was going to have Reaches multiplayer I was a little mad but generally disappointed. Heres my post-

In my view of Halo's overall multiplayer experience I think Halo Reaches multiplayer is alright. But I perfer the multiplayer of the older games more Halo 3 particularly being my favorite. When I play Reach I sometimes get the feeling its not the same game and it almost resembles a little bit more of a Call of Duty kind of influence. So i think instead of forming a multiplayer thats a direct remake of Halo CE's or directly like Reach's why not try and find a balance some where inbetween that would give players like me who favor the older games and players who perfer Halo Reach a standing ground that we would both like. Here is a List of some of the top things i like from the old games or from halo reach. One of the top things i dislike is the bloom on the guns like the DMR compared to my more favored challenge of standard recoil in Halo 3. From an overall point i like how vehicles and the soldier seemed to be more durable in the older Halos compared to how simple it is to just put a few sniper rounds into a vehicle and boom it goes or 1 person with a DMR could easily charge for a melee then headshot someone who is unloading rounds from a AR into them. From the old Halos I like Dual wields that came in handy when you didnt have a BR and the old power ups that were on the map that could change the entire tide of the game because of who got them when they spawned. From Halo Reach I like the Falcon compared to the old Hornet and I also like the Jetpack, Evade, and Dropshield abilities (while i dont mind armor lock or sprint). But i dislike having the invisibility where any1 can use it at anypoint in time often leading to a lot of camping which doesnt seem very Halo to me. Hope people read this and take it into consideration but this is only my personal opinion after talking with some of my friends for some time who are also Halo fans. LastChance72

(An overview of all this i would like a new multiplayer that takes good aspects from the Entire Halo Franchize creating a fun and compeling experience that feel like Halo but also spikes interests from people who have never played a Halo game in their life.

I had this formerly posted under Halo Reach because there was no posting for Anniversary yet but when I heard that Halo Anniversary was going to have Reaches multiplayer I was a little mad but generally disappointed. Heres my post-

In my view of Halo's overall multiplayer experience I think Halo Reaches multiplayer is alright. But I perfer the multiplayer of the older games more Halo 3 particularly being my favorite. When I play Reach I sometimes get the feeling its not the same game and it almost resembles a little bit more of a Call of Duty kind of influence. So i think instead of forming a multiplayer thats a direct remake of Halo CE's or directly like Reach's why not try and find a balance some where inbetween that would give players like me who favor the older games and players who perfer Halo Reach a standing ground that we would both like. Here is a List of some of the top things i like from the old games or from halo reach. One of the top things i dislike is the bloom on the guns like the DMR compared to my more favored challenge of standard recoil in Halo 3. From an overall point i like how vehicles and the soldier seemed to be more durable in the older Halos compared to how simple it is to just put a few sniper rounds into a vehicle and boom it goes or 1 person with a DMR could easily charge for a melee then headshot someone who is unloading rounds from a AR into them. From the old Halos I like Dual wields that came in handy when you didnt have a BR and the old power ups that were on the map that could change the entire tide of the game because of who got them when they spawned. From Halo Reach I like the Falcon compared to the old Hornet and I also like the Jetpack, Evade, and Dropshield abilities (while i dont mind armor lock or sprint). But i dislike having the invisibility where any1 can use it at anypoint in time often leading to a lot of camping which doesnt seem very Halo to me. Hope people read this and take it into consideration but this is only my personal opinion after talking with some of my friends for some time who are also Halo fans. LastChance72

(An overview of all this i would like a new multiplayer that takes good aspects from the Entire Halo Franchize creating a fun and compeling experience that feel like Halo but also spikes interests from people who have never played a Halo game in their life.

Divide all this into Paragraphs, please.

I'm sorry but the original post is totally off. How is Reach more like Call of Duty? They added a JET PACK, HOLOGRAM, instant BUBBLE SHIELD, and other totally unrealistic and game-runining "upgrades". If anything Reach far into left field, into Unreal tournament's territory. The multiplayer in Halo: CE is truly perfect and in my opinion there has not been an FPS to match it in the ten years since its debut. 343 would be foolish to "upgrade" a Mona Lisa. The reason you want them to tweak it is because you never experienced the first one in it's fullness. Sorry, but I disagree. 343, please leave Halo CE alone! The only thing I would "change" isn't really a change. I would suggest that 343 disable motion sensor on the multiplayer component. This was an option in the original Halo CE that greatly improved the gameplay. Some people aren't used to it at first but it makes the game more enjoyable in the long run. With motion sensor off the replay ability in Halo CE is infinite!

I am a Halo fan since the start, I have played all the games and I am worried. All i want is to be able to play Halo CE mutiplayer the way it used to be. I read that the campaign will play exactly like the original game but that the multiplayer will play like REACH?!? I just want my smooth motion and 3 shot pistol, I dont care about the looks.. Why on earth would they make the campaign play and feel like CE but not the mutiplayer?? Does anyone know if 343 actually looks at these posts, cause if so, please make a real CE remake... I wanna play halo online like i used to. Whats the point of making the multiplayer play and feel different than the campaign???

Actually most of the fans prefer to have the original CE MP gameplay, ando NOT A SINGLE TINY CHANGE ON IT, on the other hand, I am not totally against the AAs from reach, but how about a menu where you can actually toggle the game settings between for example "classic CE" and "ONI Reach Developments" or something like that, I think it's ok, algo the idea of the AA being pick-ups is quite good

Halo CE was not great SP but great MP experience!I know, lag and latency problems can be hard but, what if 343i just gonna add 1 simple room in MP where players gonna be able to create own rooms and let other players to join them simple as that!

Who will like to play Halo CE MP will play, who don't there still is H:Reach!

There is already petition for it: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t ... ageIndex=1

And here is real petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/HCEA/petition.html

My Opinions:

-IF it's going to play like Halo Reach, then maybe it's because ( not sure if true ) It comes with a Halo reach multiplayer disc...

-Maybe there will be multiplayer options to who wants to play Halo CE and who wants to play Halo Reach.

All I know is that there's a rumor that it's coming with Reach multiplayer with the map packs (Punch in the guts) like ODST.

LIKE Reach I didn't like 3 or Reaches Multiplayer it was too equipment based Bubble shield Shotgun combos and Holograms running around. just get rid of those get the weapons from CE and there you go it's LIKE reach as it now has all those medals and assassinations but none of the BS equipment oh and yes original vehicules only unless they do put in maps from the other games then those maps can have newer stuff but still no equipment.

I had this formerly posted under Halo Reach because there was no posting for Anniversary yet but when I heard that Halo Anniversary was going to have Reaches multiplayer I was a little mad but generally disappointed. Here's my post-

In my view of Halo's overall multiplayer experience I think Halo Reaches multiplayer is alright. But I prefer the multiplayer of the older games more Halo 3 particularly being my favorite.

When I play Reach I sometimes get the feeling its not the same game and it almost resembles a little bit more of a Call of Duty kind of influence. So i think instead of forming a multiplayer that's a direct remake of Halo CE or directly like Reach's why not try and find a balance some where in between that would give players like me who favor the older games and players who prefer Halo Reach a standing ground that we would both like. Here is a List of some of the top things i like from the old games or from halo reach. One of the top things i dislike is the bloom on the guns like the DMR compared to my more favored challenge of standard recoil in Halo 3.

From an overall point i like how vehicles and the soldier seemed to be more durable in the older Halos compared to how simple it is to just put a few sniper rounds into a vehicle and boom it goes or 1 person with a DMR could easily charge for a melee then head shot someone who is unloading rounds from a AR into them. From the old Halos I like Dual wields that came in handy when you didn't have a BR and the old power ups that were on the map that could change the entire tide of the game because of who got them when they spawned. From Halo Reach I like the Falcon compared to the old Hornet and I also like the Jetpack, Evade, and Dropshield abilities (while i don't mind armor lock or sprint). But i dislike having the invisibility where any1 can use it at any point in time often leading to a lot of camping which doesn't seem very Halo to me. Hope people read this and take it into consideration but this is only my personal opinion after talking with some of my friends for some time who are also Halo fans. LastChance72

(An overview of all this i would like a new multiplayer that takes good aspects from the Entire Halo Franchise creating a fun and compelling experience that feel like Halo but also spikes interests from people who have never played a Halo game in their life.

Divide all this into Paragraphs, will you kindly.

Fix'd

^ Always wanted to do that ^

Baracus, I agree with you. That's disturbing news. Where did you read that they would screw around with the multiplayer? Did 343 say it?

I read that they had agreed to make it like Reach in a interview on the halo waypoint website but i hope that 343 takes all of our ideas into consideration but ultimatly makes Halo Anniversary as a spitting image of why we love Halo and in my interpretation that is you simply feel like this amazing spartan who can do things that are on the edge of what we grasp as reality.

someone must have said this already but illl say it anyways, the remake's multiplayer isnt supposed to be on a level all on its own, it will be 100% reach engine and graphics its really just different maps, it is not a new multiplayer experience, as seen in any Halo CEA video demos and trailer, etc, otherwise it would take way too long to make the remake, that's why H4 will have (im pretty positive) a new engine, graphics, etc, and its going to take a while, and has been in production for a bit too, (the way it should be not a yearly release) sooo these new (serious) multiplayer ideas should be saved for H4

Actually DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING 343!! JUST MAKE THE GRAPHICS BETTER AND ONLY ALLOW US TO CHANGE OUR ARMORS THATS ALL. Do NOT!!! TOUCH THE GAMEPLAY AND THE REAL STYLE OF HALO CE!! The only think you have to change is the graphics and allow us to have new armor in Multiplexer ONLY and NOT!! in the campaign cuz we want that exactly how it was in the real game. But seriously we do not want to play halo 1 like Halo Reach. Nobody wants to. PLEASE MAKE IT CLASSIC PLEASE!!!