A message to all who think your "arrow to the knee" jokes are funny

"I used to make comments like yours, but then I took an arrow to the knee..."

"I used to play Halo like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee"

"I used to make arrow to the knee jokes, but then I took an arrow to the knee"

Arrow to the knee. A reference well-known by Skyrim fans which has now spread like a virus and infected half of the internet. Sadly, no number of 500 mile walks or commercials will give us a cure. I get how sometimes it would be funny. I've killed Alduin 7 TIMES thus "beating" the game. Like everyone else I'm a huge Skyrim fan (though not as much as Halo) and understand how the joke would be funny. But, when it appears in Youtube comments or other gaming threads, it makes me want to reach through the computer and choke that person. AND NO, I AM NOT A SOCIOPATH. The worst part is, I SEE IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I have taken THOUSANDS OF ARROWS TO THE KNEE. WHAT MAKES YOUR KNEE SO SPECIAL?

So, as a message to you "arrow to the knee" commenters, KNOCK. IT. OFF. I'm sick of it. What? Still not convinced? Still think this post has been a waste of time? WELL.... well, maybe it has. Just one last little thing before you get sick of me and go read something else.

For those of you who have played Dead Space 2 or are at least aware of what goes on in it, before you type in those 4 little words, remember when Isaac Clarke took that needle to the eye.