"Halo 4" Forge Mode Gameplay Preview

• 2 weeks later...

As a fellow forger, Ideas flow through my mind everytime I hear anything about the Halo 4 forge, & from what I have seen, It is AMAZING. So much easier than the Forge I've been using. I have currently made Ninja maps, 12 of them in fact , 1 map per month for 1 full year. Each Ninja has been a 1-6 Hr Experience, Has 3-6 teleport checkpoints per map, & even had a reward of some type by the time you get to the end.

In my opinion, there are not that many female halo gamers, especially girls who want to forge, but considering I love to forge, and am quite good at it now, I absolutely cannot wait to start forging.. God only knows what I can come up with. The one concern I have would be if the raised the cap on how many items you can use, or how much $$ you have to work with. I once made a replica of Clock town from Zelda; Majora's Mask, But only managed to make Center Clock Town, after realizing that I didn't have enough resources to make the entire detail of the city..

Nonetheless it became a very good map. I even have a way that you can 'zoom in' and make the moon cry.. haha, my friends are right when they say "yea she's good" :P Teehee ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

So How big is the new "Forge World?"

its not so much a world this time, its cut into 3 separate environments. Some people are a little concerned at the lack of floor space, the final revealed one hardly has any flooring other than the grifball court.

I think the forge map they made on Impact looked truly mind blowing, if 343i or Certain Affinity (not sure who created it) can make that, then no reason we won't be seeing some near retail quality looking maps surface.

• 2 weeks later...