"Halo 4" Forge Mode Gameplay Preview

The biggest thing I took away from this is how much better this forgeworld looks than Reach's. If Halo 4 forge has three of these big maps, as opposed to one Super big map, that means we can actually get some variety in the forge made maps, as opposed to Reach, where every last forgeworld map is a mix of grey structure, green grass, and blue water, time after time after time.

• Like 6

Watch the full video that truly Exclusive postedThis looks amazing! the structure styles look a lot cooler than they did in reach, and what about the amazing new features like

-highlighting

-lock

-duplicate

-magnet

-dynamic lighting/shadows

-player trait zones

but my favorite part is having 3 forge environments to use!!

i will definately use forge a lot more than i did in reach

1 out of 3 Forge environments? Does that mean 3 maps or 1 huge map with 3 different distinct areas?

I think by environment they mean a a completely seperate map. Instead of just one type of terrain, we can build probably build in 3 different and distinct environments with different terrain

The biggest thing I took away from this is how much better this forgeworld looks than Reach's. If Halo 4 forge has three of these big maps, as opposed to one Super big map, that means we can actually get some variety in the forge made maps, as opposed to Reach, where every last forgeworld map is a mix of grey structure, green grass, and blue water, time after time after time.

I thought the exact same thing. Forge world looks so good now, and I love the added stuff. I hope they have lots more to show that's new about forge, and like you said, everything won't always be grey anymore. I'm really exited for forge, and this just made my excitement go oh so higher

• Like 1

• 1 month later...