why has Anniversary been RUINED

the pistol is not 3sk, why are people saying it is? ( i bought the game thinking that it was, cuz it said it was just like the 1st and best halo...)
Even with shields, you need to shoot them in the head 3 times. It takes more shots in the chest to take down an enemy even with shields. So they messed up the shields. I'm going to do a video on this and try to distinguish it either myth or true.

How has it been ruined i dont think its ruined

I dont think Halo 2 maps should have been in there, the map-pack is worthless now, they wrecked it about 3 months after release (in some maps), adding TU was a mistake cuz TU is just disgraceful, especially in Anniversary. There are plenty of more but im just too tired to type.

I'm one of the people who complained about the pistol and wish that they would have made to modes. Anniversary Classic, and Anniversary TU. Yes I realize that the pistol was that strong 11 years ago, but people think about it, in what world is a pistol stronger than a Rifle?

To answer that briefly....

1. Having CE have its own MM would have cost server resources and further split the population amongst an already strainded population.

2. Development on a standalone environment like MM.just to match or equal the original would have taken an additional 3 years of development, and a ton more money.

3. Older maps on newer engines will never work out right, despite what geometric changes they make...this is whay almost all remakes fail horribly.

its a 3sk to the head

And they have to be "head shots" if you hit the neck, or upper torso it doesn't count. And yeah I'm sorry but how about making a play list where it's called Anniversary in Reach and Anniversary Classic.

Make everyone happy? Oh whait....that's an impossible goal.

• 2 weeks later...

And they have to be "head shots" if you hit the neck, or upper torso it doesn't count. And yeah I'm sorry but how about making a play list where it's called Anniversary in Reach and Anniversary Classic.

Make everyone happy? Oh whait....that's an impossible goal.

Sadly you're right, it's almost impossible to make everyone happy about a change to a game.

343 really just screwed up Halo Reach in general with their updates. Vanilla reach was so much better. As for the people who complain about the pistol, maybe you should learn how to use it. Everyone starts with it, so you can't whine that somebody else has the advantage.

Personally, I love it because I've always been good with the pistol. It doubles, if not triples my lethality now.

BANG BANG BANG -BOP-. Three shots and a melee and they're toast. Wyzilla likes.

343 really just screwed up Halo Reach in general with their updates. Vanilla reach was so much better. As for the people who complain about the pistol, maybe you should learn how to use it. Everyone starts with it, so you can't whine that somebody else has the advantage.

Personally, I love it because I've always been good with the pistol. It doubles, if not triples my lethality now.

BANG BANG BANG -BOP-. Three shots and a melee and they're toast. Wyzilla likes.

Or you can just 3 shot the head... lol

Or you can just 3 shot the head... lol

Nah. Melee's more satisfying. Typically is my tool of destruction in most Halo games. Tis why I normally use armor lock, as I've effectively mastered it and use it exclusively in melee fights. Works well with a pistol combo as well. Unless I get a weapon like the shotgun on the rocket launcher, I usually just run around with my pistol or AR and use it to pop people's shields before a beat them to death. Or I use it to steal somebody's sword.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a great halo fan what what has really annoyed me is that NOOBS have complained about the overpowered pistol and vehicles on the map. i have noticed with that on Head Long the Gause has been taken out and so has the Banchee and replaced with a revanant. The reason why they call it Anniversary is to celebrate the overpowered pistol and the normal weapons on the map such as Head Long. All i ask for is it to be changed back to the it was and not listen to NOOBS that cant play but ask real halo fans what they think of it. BRING BACK THE OLD ANNIVERSARY

It's Anniversary but it's Reaches multiplayer, so to me it makes sense that they would put the revenant on there.

The Anniversary Headlong has always had a Banshee from the start, Breakneck has a Revenant. They are two different maps. And how is Anniversary multiplayer been disappointing, Rhino? You think it could get better? You should have said why it is, I love the anniversary playlist, feels just like Halo: CE to me.

The Anniversary Headlong has always had a Banshee from the start, Breakneck has a Revenant. They are two different maps. And how is Anniversary multiplayer been disappointing, Rhino? You think it could get better? You should have said why it is, I love the anniversary playlist, feels just like Halo: CE to me.

They Spoilt it even more now.... no BTB and anniversary should not be played with TU and heaps of other stuff are wrong.