HALO ODST 2+COMBAT-RE-EVOLVED IDEAS!!

[attachment=2]JZDJS.jpg[/attachment]HALO ODST 2+ COMBAT REMAKE

NEW MULTIPLAYER MODES:

Secure the civilians:

Secure the civilians is a gamemode where you haft to get all of the civilians to the transport(Pelican) and elites or brutes or both haft to stop you from getting them to the transport veicle.

New kind of infection:

instead of just eing your guy infected why dont we use flood as infected guys.

3 Team death match is flood against elites against spartans

if 16 player 4 aside if 32 players 8 aside :).

FETURES:

Fullly armor custimization

oviously like halo 3 and reach but you can put flames across your armor or legendery symbol on you chest ect.

customizable elites, brutes and flood.

NEW ARMOR ABLITIES:

Instead of halo reach where you select or pick armor abilities up you buy abilities so you get sprint or evade as default and you haft to buy stuff like overshield, camo, ect.

STORY MODE:

you could be on a diffrent planet, halo ring, reach, and you haft to like disarm bomb and secure a place rescue soldiers ect.

FORGE:

you could start off with a plain map and you could select like a rain forest, city, blood gultch ect.

WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVES, ASSASINATIONS:

bring back dual wielding.

Buy your own ASSASINATIONS.

all weapons from ODST, HALO 3, HALO REACH.

BRING TRIP MINE BACK!!!

I think that ODST was impresive, another thing on my mind about that would be firefight, i think it should have a mode with atleast 3 marines and the longer you keep them alive, the more points you get. I think this could work in any firefight, with Reach or any another halo game in the future. The marines give the campaign a cool edge.

• 2 weeks later...

ODST was cool and all, (except for the fact there is no multiplayer), my favorite part was firefight. that is what made ODST cool. cause without ODST there would be no reach firefight anyway. The campaign sucked also. I had absolutely NO idea what the heck was going on and the only thing i did get was the last mission and i barely got that. there were to many flashbacks which made it kinda confuseing.

I liked ODST, I always wanted to play as "the Little Guys" and found the whole thing very fun. You were a lost soldier in an enemy controlled city trying to figure out what happened to your squad and what the mission was, you know, like a frikin ODST. The music fit the atmosphere of the game very nicely. Firefight was fun and inventive. The whole experience was unique, althoguh i was pretty upset about the lack of MP. I wouldn't mind seeing it make a come back, although your ideas were a little...odd.

• Like 1

This is up to Microsoft and look at how the price held up. Mw2 and ODST came out the same year and let's look at prices now

ODST $15 http://www.amazon.com/Halo-3-ODST-Xbox-360/dp/B001HWB68K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307852700&sr=8-1

MW2 $30http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Xbox-360/dp/B00269QLI8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307852769&sr=8-1

Needless to say, the likliness of OdSt 2 is very unlikely.