Spin off games

Do you think they will continue making a few spin off games after say Halo 6? I think the chances are really high.

A game I would like to see would involve Johnson. He is a fan favorite after all, so a game following him would allow for people to enjoy him coming back for a game.

I think it would start as him fighting some insurrectionists as Johnson, then he gets picked for project ORION. Then you fight more insurrectionists while going through operation TANGLEWOOD and KALEIDOSCOPE. After that you go to Harvest and fight the Covenant, do some more fighting elsewhere like on Paris IV. Then the last couple of levels would be on Reach where at the end Master Chief and Linda save Johnson and his those other guys and bring them aboard the Autumn

• Like 1

I would like to see a game where they give us some insight into the history of the Covenant. There are many events that would be fun to play through such as the war between the prophets and the elites, the wars where they forced the other races to join the Covenant, and some special ones such as the Grunt Rebellion and the Taming of the Hunters.

• Like 1

I would like to see a game where they give us some insight into the history of the Covenant. There are many events that would be fun to play through such as the war between the prophets and the elites, the wars where they forced the other races to join the Covenant, and some special ones such as the Grunt Rebellion and the Taming of the Hunters.

Some of those battles would be really cool, like the taming of the hunters, especially since the ground forces essentially lost. And fighting only hunters would be interesting.