Ducain23,halo 4follolwer,archangel opions please express your opions.

Guest XxGamerTeamGuyXx

Guest Chewybeat

Ducain23.

He has a wife and about to have baby he makes longer vids than the follower brat, and he makes them every 6hrs sometimes. follower makes them almost every month!!Ducain23 is my favorite.

Halo 4 follower

He's not good at all. He sounds like lil kid behind a mic.he steals all his info from other vids.he honestly sucks! He's only famous (in the gecko of YouTube) becuz he named it halo 4 in his name he's a noob not newb but mostly noob

Archangel tyreal is really good. He gets exclusives and fits a whole weeks worth of information in 18 paragraphs he does have good skills and never gets set back!He's my second

IHalozone: he's good and has them weekly updates which I'm fine with.He has gameplay with footage and awesome news!!

Stazima:He has news like crazy!! It's like every 5mins and there all about 20mins long!!He has quick fire where he has 30secs to talk about a random topic by his community.he doesnt just say its perfect he gives negative and positive reason. So he's good to!!!

I think you guys should say your opion (if your a fan of halo 4 follower) then sorry if your affended