Halo Wars Scarab

Zarrowsmith

Just something I noticed, but I'm not sure if it's true. Is the Scarab in Halo Wars smaller than the Scarabs in the other Halo games? I mean, when you compare it to other units in the game, it does look kind of small for a Scarab, but maybe that's because you get an overview instead of a first person view.

I mean, for a 3rd person game, there is only a certain limit you can make a unit size. Only because, you want to see your marines right? But you dont want the scarab to take up the entire screen. See what I mean? It may be the correct size, i personally dont think it is, but I believe that you are correct.

A Halo Wars 2 would be cool, with more than 3 units in each military building and a bit more in-depth.

Though I do agree, the scarab is a little bit smaller than it looks in the FPS. Not significantly, but a little bit. As above said, could just be a perspective difference.

A Halo Wars 2 would be cool, with more than 3 units in each military building and a bit more in-depth.

Though I do agree, the scarab is a little bit smaller than it looks in the FPS. Not significantly, but a little bit. As above said, could just be a perspective difference.

Yeah a LOT better and I've played HW1 so I know what stuff work's an doesn't

It would be on the xbox though, so they couldn't really go more in depth with the buildings and units unless they put it on the computer.

It would be on the xbox though, so they couldn't really go more in depth with the buildings and units unless they put it on the computer.

Maybe it'll wait until the next-gen consoles, then.

I imagine they'd be able to pump in lots of new content with a more powerful system.

The Scarab was a mining vehicle at first so maybe that'd be the smaller mining version

Halo Wars was a pretty fun RTS twist on Halo I love Bungie for allowing Ensemble Studios to use the license for an RTS an hope 343i does the same again it'd be good to have Halo Wars 2 an I'd definetly buy it

For what logical reasons would a scarab be used as a mining vehicle lol. It has probably the most offensive firepower of any vehicle in the covenant ground arsenal.

• 6 months later...