post-25364-0-26110700-1342630332.jpgELEMENT OF 4

CLAN 5 SQUADS

website link

http://halosubzero.enjin.com/home

we are a halo reach clan with 10 members and our web site is in the making we are also going to start doing youtube videos.

Clan battles

We will be having friendly clan battles every monday with our allies and hopefully i can setup non friendly clan battles with other clans over the halo universe.

If you want to join in on tuesdays clan battles just message me on xbox live and i will reply as soon as possible.

WE ARE ALLIES WITH THE HIGH COUNCIL AND THE UNITED ASSASSINS.

CLAN MEETINGS

We will be having clan meetings every monday, so this is the chance where you can put forword your ideas for the clan.

motto: we beat the unbeatable

tournament

on august 6th-13th we are hosting a tournament for anyone to join even if your not in the clan if you are in the clan and you win you will go up to ranks in the clan if your not in the clan you will have the opotunity to join.

WE HAVE 5 SQUADS

FIRE INFERNO ALL AROUND SQUAD

WATER SUBZERO ALL AROUND SQUAD

WIND AIR SNIPER SQUAD

EARTH EARTH HEAVY WEAPONS SQUAD

post-25364-0-42970800-1342630360_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

@Dark Only suggestion I would make would be to work on that forum signature, especially if you are using it as a logo... I understand its suppose to look like ice. But looks more like a Vampire, if you call them vampires, from freaking Twilight made it in his image. Lol. Srry. Just had to say it after a joke someone just said while I was looking at this.

@Dark Only suggestion I would make would be to work on that forum signature, especially if you are using it as a logo... I understand its suppose to look like ice. But looks more like a Vampire, if you call them vampires, from freaking Twilight made it in his image. Lol. Srry. Just had to say it after a joke someone just said while I was looking at this.

Oh well I'm not gonna be in the shoutbox so PM me if you need to talk to me

• 2 weeks later...