Undead's Tournament #2!

Undead

Okay its time for the Private Messages! Just one person from the team (the team leader) PM me your team name and members. I will make a bracket once I get enough. Thanks for attending everyone!

• Like 2

I have no idea when this is supposed to go down? So when you all figure out a date tell me. :gsd:

I only got 2 Teams so far that PM'd me their Team Name and members. So if I were to start it now it would be pointless. :P

• Like 1

Nope, it was my team

P.S. Everyone, one of our players might not be able to play because of an incident while playing football, would anyone like to serve as a 'just in case'?

I am on this team as well. And this question is more for Undead, but do the game times get arranged around the players in any particular way? Only because I know people have odd time zones, work and schooling. And although my schedule is pretty open, I do have 1 college class right now for my summer session on tuesdays and thursdays from 6-10 EST. I was just curious to know how the game times get set up. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Choot 'em has asked me and another friend to join him on a team. Choot will be the team leader and make the official post for us, I just wanted all other participant to know we will be there and kicking it "old school"!

Hahaha yes! Your team name should be "Old Dogs Can Teach New Tricks"

• Like 3

Well, it seems there has been some inactivity for members of my team. So I made a revised list, again.

1. Bullet

2. Doctor B77

3. Zuko 'Zarhamee

4. Dog

5. THeRAvingPIxie

Pixie is still participating! We now have a full team :D

Team name: Loading...