Anybody, and Everybody!!! Check this out!!!!

CollinRay

To whom it may concern,

Well this a start of Some of my post I'm going to be doing various things So let me know if you need any help with anything. Give me some opinions or links and pics to edit for you. Give me ideas and new reels to bring to you guys. Let me know and hope ya'll like some of my screenies :D

Sincerely CollinRay,

Don't forget to like!!! Thank-you!

post-26477-0-62059900-1340259481_thumb.jpg

post-26477-0-46872100-1340259483.jpg

post-26477-0-43800700-1340259484.jpg

post-26477-0-98159400-1340259485.jpg

post-26477-0-12245600-1340259488.jpg

post-26477-0-06641300-1340259490.jpg

post-26477-0-19823100-1340259491.jpg

post-26477-0-57010100-1340259521.jpg

• Like 1

You can't do this. I had a signature shop much like yours when I first started out on this site and I didn't know that there was a Staff position for Art. But its nice to see you were trying to contribute to the site though!

• Like 4

I will say this, very nice images. It looks like you placed plenty of work in them.

However, as Undead stated, we already have a signature shop and all forum related signatures go through there. I do apologize for the inconvenience though.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/6909-343i-community-signature-shop-v20/

• Like 1

I don't see why he can't have a little signature shop, I would recommend changing the title though.

We had another member try to create a sig shop and he got blown up at. His shop was closed.

The guy is talented no doubt, but I am not so sure our art department staff would be too happy about this.

We had another member try to create a sig shop and he got blown up at. His shop was closed.

The guy is talented no doubt, but I am not so sure our art department staff would be too happy about this.

/correction

Another 2 sig shops :P

/end correction

• Like 2

I don't see why he can't have a little signature shop, I would recommend changing the title though.

Well when I made one I had to close it because it wasn't allowed... and everyone seemed to like my signatures as well.

Im curious what is the policy visa vi art? At first I thought this was simply "you cannot post this beacuse you are not a member of the art department" which would be a bit of a stretch.

All art that counts as contribution to the 343i forum has to go through the art department first. Meaning, if anyone for example wants to make a new event banner, background, icon or anything similar it has to go through us.

Of course you are allowed to make signatures to other members, but do it via PM and not through threads.

There's a reason why we have qualifications that has to be met to become a member of the art department; simply to make sure we provide the best art for you, fellas. ;)

• Like 1