Top Secret (need someone with an audio/video recorder and possibly some voice actors)

greetings fellow ppls of 343 forum thingy :< i would like to propose a random comedy of which we have a whole script written up that u r not allowed to read! :D (yet....) we need an uncertain number of voice acters and MOST DEFINETLY SOMEONE WITH AN AUDIO VIDEO CAPTURE ABILITY we will be meeting on a undisclosed day (probably not too soon seeing as i have a horribly busy schedule...<(this was pronounced the british way of shed-dual instead of the american way of sked-jewl...cause im epic like that...) plz message if this applies to u :< ty have a nice day also we will need to know ur gamertag on the unscheduled day but lets not worry about that now :D

Update added 12/22/12 : The "Top secret project" is a spin off of Red Vs Blue which was codenamed Orange Vs Green. We are currently planning to continue the project as soon as we get an audio video capture and enough people cooperating.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have a laptop mic. Would that work?

for voice acting or do u mean for recording because im pretty sure we need an individual with a video audio capture to get the series we r planning on making sooner or later

• 9 months later...

Attention~! A new update:

This thread is no longer just about the orange vs green operation~! We now need voice and body actors for both Orange vs Green, a minecraft series on xbox called Blockart Online which will be basically combine multiple animes into a series, and music videos on both CoD Blackops 1 and 2 and all of the Halo series~! Sign up here if you can either voice act from your computer or body act in any of these above mentioned games~!

DO EET NAO~!

I could conceivably do voice acting, as if for an inanimate object or a narrator of some sort. Probably won't be able to do body acting though. Any type of file you want it in?

Can probably work with pretty much any file type~

I can body act, maybe voice act, and record.

On all the above games~? lovely~

I can record. But, it depends on the game you are playing. I might be able to act. 

The more cameras the better~ different angles and better recording features for some and such. As for which games~

Orange Vs Green: Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4

Blockart Online: Minecraft X360

Music video 1: Blackops 2

Music video 2: Halo 4

Montage music vid: Blackops 1, Blackops 2

Montage music vid2: Blackops 1, Halo 3

Again we will be needing body actors for the top 4 listed here and voice actors for the top 2. We will also require capture capabilities for ALL 6~!

• 4 weeks later...

Updated information~!

• Orange Vs Green (machinima): Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4 (scripts being worked on~ acting required and already planned)

• Blockart Online (machinima): Minecraft X360 (acting required and not yet planned~ scripts being worked on)

• Music video 1: Blackops 2 (acting required~ rapper required who can immitate eminem~?)

• Music video 2: Halo 4 (acting required~ singer again required)

• Montage music vid1: Blackops 1, Blackops 2 (film of knifing and tomahawking from full attack and hiding stances required)

• Montage music vid2: Blackops 1, Halo 3 (film of any kills made by flame required)

• Again we will be needing body actors for the top 4 listed here and voice actors for the top 2. We will also require capture capabilities for ALL 6~!

• (MULTIPLE CAPTURE DEVICES FOR MULTIPLE ANGLES~!)

• 7 months later...

ORANGE VS GREEN BEGINS AS OF TOMORROW VOICE ACTORS, RECORDERS, VIDEO AND AUDIO EDITORS, AND BODY ACTORS ESPECIALLY NEEDED AS OF NOW.

PUT INFO OF WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP THIS SERIES HERE AS RESPONSES TO THIS POST AND FRIEND REQUEST "Schulzy95" ON XBOX WITH A MESSAGE OF "343".

• 7 months later...

The above should be ignored. New developments have caused the OVG series to have to be retooled. I will now be needing a director who has a trustworthy team who will NOT cause mass havoc. I am not going to be able to get on xbox for a while so I am planning on just passing the script and the maps on to someone who will hopefully keep the project on the track that I designed it to be on, but with better results than what I got from the groups that I chose to act out this series. Voice and body actors will still be needed unless the new director already has some chosen. IM me if you think you can direct this series EFFECTIVELY.

ALL of the other series are effectively on pause for now!