What Halo 4 should and should NOT have.

Dominator

• 5 weeks later...

Halo 4 needs to have sprint and armor lock. Sprint speed increased to 300% by default because it still takes too long to get anywhere. Master Chief needs to be able to swim. Like if you go into water it gets into swim mode and you can dive underwater and have swimming competitions and battles. There should be a feature where you parachute to the ground if you fall from high place and you can fight in the air while floating down. Be able to spawn and pilot frigate in forge. Remove the ghost and replace it with a hoverbike that goes 10x faster and shoots rapid fire bolts. Give us melee weapons like in TF2, bats and shovels. Swing bat at someone while driving lol! So fun. Oh and add gore. Like, make the chief explode when he gets stuck n make body parts fly.

I can't speak for anyone else in this thread, but I wouldn't ever want to see those ideas you just posted in a Halo game. Ever.

That's just you. These are good ideas that can really make halo more fun. Imagine not dying when you fall in water. Have underwatee gun fights and even dive off a cliff. Imagine slowly floating thhrough forgeworld and shooting a man while he floats too. Or shoot his parachute and make him fall

That's just you. These are good ideas that can really make halo more fun. Imagine not dying when you fall in water. Have underwatee gun fights and even dive off a cliff. Imagine slowly floating thhrough forgeworld and shooting a man while he floats too. Or shoot his parachute and make him fall

In your opinion they would make Halo more fun. In mine, they would make it worse.

You wouldn't want to shoot a man while he's floating down? Or shoot his parachute and watch him fall?

No, I wouldn't. I'd want to shoot a man while we're both on the ground fighting and have an equal opportunity in killing each other. I would want the fight to be in a controlled environment and to be fair.

• 5 months later...