What Halo 4 should and should NOT have.

Dominator

The only thing wrong with the beat down system is that you can double beat down way to easily. If they add a 1.5 or 2 second delay between hiting the same player with a beat down it would give you enough time to finish the player off with a couple of shots or at least back away far enough to not get killed by the second beat down.

The fact that a melee just drains your shields is completly fine. Thats how they fixed the hole AR problem of shooting a guy for a second and then beating him down.

if halo 4 has AA and the same millions stay... im going to laugh in ur face

.....you do relize that halo Reach only holds daily max of 160 thousand players....are you retarded? no offense but learn to read before you act foolish, halo reach has no community there are not millions anymore, everyone is gone. reach as a stand alone game is good, as a halo game, its the WORST

Dang I didn't know I was about to read a dang book. haha but good points, I def. agree with the old school Halo style for Halo 4.

haha if your gunna sound smart then you have to give the facts, thats why my posts have so many people in them, i put time into them instead of rushing ! haha

i love most AAs but i really would be happy with just sprint, to me a super soldier should be able to sprint just saying

well its all opinion. but its also understandable if you were not around as long as me for halo. but I will have to tell you AA's probly wont make a return. there is new info from frank o'Conner. when asked at comic con about AA's in halo 4 and in reach he said that he could not talk about halo 4 but he personaly does not like AA's and that there is a title update coming the end of next month that will change halo reach in a large way!!! sorry.(bout both cuz frank owns the whole halo franchise)

I agree with most of your points but really i dont see the hate from AA. i mean maybe AL a little but realy all i have to do is wIT 3-6 SECONDS NOT A BIG DEA. once ur in jetpack everyone on the map can see you and shoot you and you have no cover. nobody uses drop shields,and sprint and evade (I think) should be in the game. so if AA returned i wouldnt really care.

They can give me armor abilities, bloom even third person and I would stay, but if they removes the jump height and makes it normal I will not by the game.They can do whatever they will, so long as they keep shielding and bunny jumping.

I actually dont mind fi AA's stay in or are taken out, for smoothness of story from halo 1 2 3 and now 4, AA's shouldnt be in it.

halo4 should have a love plot with the cheif

I ask this nervously, but with who?

Only AA's that should be used are the two he segested and the drop shield, make like the ones from the trailers and Legends. Also a small jet pack wouldn't be horriable, like the one from the H4 trailer. just only allow it in space. it was too small to look effective on land. One major issue with the Kelly idea. Spartan 2's recived a thyroid implant thet gave them incresed highth and incresed muscle mass at the cost of any development of need for a romatic relationship. I guess the implant must effect brain development as well.

Only AA's that should be used are the two he segested and the drop shield, make like the ones from the trailers and Legends. Also a small jet pack wouldn't be horriable, like the one from the H4 trailer. just only allow it in space. it was too small to look effective on land. One major issue with the Kelly idea. Spartan 2's recived a thyroid implant thet gave them incresed highth and incresed muscle mass at the cost of any development of need for a romatic relationship. I guess the implant must effect brain development as well.

haha yeah I just figured that if they were to do a love plot like halo 123 PSAT says, it would need Kelly haha

The only thing wrong with the beat down system is that you can double beat down way to easily. If they add a 1.5 or 2 second delay between hiting the same player with a beat down it would give you enough time to finish the player off with a couple of shots or at least back away far enough to not get killed by the second beat down.

The fact that a melee just drains your shields is completly fine. Thats how they fixed the hole AR problem of shooting a guy for a second and then beating him down.

opinion bro

Here are reasons for why Reach was bad:

Over_hyped- People expected too much of it.

AA- This change is just not a great formula for Halo gameplay. I'm not saying "Itz suck cuz I haz no skillz to counter it!" or "This is awsome! Letz abuse it and get out of maps and glitch like heck.". No, what I am saying is that it make gameplay slow, repetitive, and introduces more glitch cheats instead of fast, everchanging, and wits deciding advantage.

Bloom- I hate it for the fact it does not do its job. It was meant to stop spamming, but thats being remove in TU so...

That is all

Here are reasons for why Reach was bad:

Over_hyped- People expected too much of it.

AA- This change is just not a great formula for Halo gameplay. I'm not saying "Itz suck cuz I haz no skillz to counter it!" or "This is awsome! Letz abuse it and get out of maps and glitch like heck.". No, what I am saying is that it make gameplay slow, repetitive, and introduces more glitch cheats instead of fast, everchanging, and wits deciding advantage.

Bloom- I hate it for the fact it does not do its job. It was meant to stop spamming, but thats being remove in TU so...

That is all

agreed