•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Shoutbox

@  Delpen9 : (31 July 2014 - 12:21 AM) Will spare parts be used to MAKE weapons in Destiny or just for certain upgrades?
@  Coldfreeze : (31 July 2014 - 12:21 AM) I finished most conten of the beta in about an hour.
@  Coldfreeze : (31 July 2014 - 12:20 AM) if bungie claimed that the beta was 10 % of the game that means very little content.
@  Self Destruct : (31 July 2014 - 12:20 AM) Freaking just 1 or 2 more days... INTERNET... PLS
@  Delpen9 : (31 July 2014 - 12:20 AM) @Buns We're going to have swords in the retail version of the game.
@  Self Destruct : (31 July 2014 - 12:19 AM) @Buns It's right there... and I can't watch it... *cries in corner*
@  Vaulting♥Frog : (31 July 2014 - 12:19 AM) @Buns That is depressing but unsuprising. People are obsessed with PvP these days
@  Buns : (31 July 2014 - 12:19 AM) @Self Destruct yes and im watching Gureen Lagann so I dont care for Halo right now
@  Hatsune Miku : (31 July 2014 - 12:19 AM) *Thanks
@  Hatsune Miku : (31 July 2014 - 12:18 AM) THANKS
@  Buns : (31 July 2014 - 12:18 AM) @Vaulting♥Frog Nearly everyone found all 5 chest they were not only dead easy but tons of videos showing them
@  Azaxx : (31 July 2014 - 12:18 AM) @Hatsune Miku General
@  Buns : (31 July 2014 - 12:18 AM) @Vaulting♥Frog I feel as if the PvP stuff will outclass PvE. Based on what I saw from the Beta most of the stunning weapons can only be earned from earning PvP reputation
@  Vaulting♥Frog : (31 July 2014 - 12:18 AM) Anybody else but me find all the golden chests on Earth?
@  Self Destruct : (31 July 2014 - 12:18 AM) I can't watch the panel... ;-;
@  Self Destruct : (31 July 2014 - 12:18 AM) @Buns Did you hear (read) meh?!??!
@  Vaulting♥Frog : (31 July 2014 - 12:17 AM) I wonder if they will keep the PvE rewards (such as armor and weapons) on par with the PvP rewards or if they will do what WoW did and have the PvP rewards completely outclass the PvE stuff
@  Hatsune Miku : (31 July 2014 - 12:17 AM) What rank is Mark VI at in REACH
@  Buns : (31 July 2014 - 12:17 AM) and the amount of content that was added from the Alpha to Beta was only 3% DOES COLDFREEZE REALIZE HOW MUCH THAT IS
@  Self Destruct : (31 July 2014 - 12:17 AM) The Comic Con panel is up!!

Photo
- - - - -

Anniversary Armor abilities

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EliteSpartan

EliteSpartan

Insert Title Here

• Dedicated Members
  • 645 posts
Favorable
  • Gamertag:EliteISnIp3r
  • LocationGreece

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

Ok, so I have played all the anniversary playlists but none of them includes armor abilities.How are we supposed to earn some achievements like ''dive bomber'' which requires to perform a beat down while jet packing? I seems impossible.

tumblr_n8rl8xaplc1tzgzhso10_400.gif

#2 RedStarRocket91

RedStarRocket91

Secord's Protégé

• 1,661 posts
Legend
  • Gamertag:RedStarRocket91
  • LocationScotland

Achievements

User's Awards

3          3                                       

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

There used to be an 'Anniversary Squad' playlist which was normal Reach rules on Anniversary maps, but it was removed due to low population. Your best option is to either keep playing Team Slayer and hope it comes up, or get enough players with the DLC together to party up and achievement boost in Rumble Pit. You can also try Anniversary Big Team, I think that still sometimes has regular Reach rules.
Verbosity is not a crime.

#3 EliteSpartan

EliteSpartan

Insert Title Here

• Dedicated Members
  • 645 posts
Favorable
  • Gamertag:EliteISnIp3r
  • LocationGreece

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:26 AM

Oh, thanks.I will try Anniversary Big Team.

tumblr_n8rl8xaplc1tzgzhso10_400.gif

#4 Jerbuta

Jerbuta

Promethean Knight

• Members
  • 122 posts
Likable
  • Gamertag:Jerbuta
  • LocationEssex

Achievements

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

There used to be an 'Anniversary Squad' playlist which was normal Reach rules on Anniversary maps, but it was removed due to low population. Your best option is to either keep playing Team Slayer and hope it comes up, or get enough players with the DLC together to party up and achievement boost in Rumble Pit. You can also try Anniversary Big Team, I think that still sometimes has regular Reach rules.

Oh, back in the day of Anniversary Squad.. those were the days
Click the grade to see an up-to-date Service Record:
Halo 3 - Lieutenant [Grade 3]
Halo Wars - Captain
Halo Reach -
Halo 4 - SR31

#5 Cupman

Cupman

Cup Ambassador

• Dedicated Members
  • 872 posts
Favorable
  • Gamertag:lX Cupman Xl
  • LocationAustralia QLD

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:57 AM

They really need to bring that back, i enjoyed it so much but sadly it had such a low population.

#6 Mr. Bashful Brute

Mr. Bashful Brute

The Photographer

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,089 posts
Favorable
  • Gamertag:Bashful Brute
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

They really need to bring that back, i enjoyed it so much but sadly it had such a low population.

Yeah, I used to go there after they removed Squad Slayer.

9I5eTzb.png

JvRQoAm.png

#7 HaloGamer 7

HaloGamer 7

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 271 posts
Likable
  • Gamertag:byMafia
  • LocationUnited states

Achievements

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:15 AM

Anniversary FFA Has a few gametypes with armor abilities and so do some big team battle. Good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users