•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Shoutbox

@  Azaxx : (20 December 2014 - 09:26 AM) Spartan III's were pretty much suicide soldiers, they weren't expected to survive their operations, only complete them
@  Coldfreeze : (20 December 2014 - 09:25 AM) the Spartan-III program had lower requirements to get in, maybe that's why some are more unstable.
@  Coldfreeze : (20 December 2014 - 09:24 AM) same as john, I think most Spartans-II's were
@  Azaxx : (20 December 2014 - 09:24 AM) @Coldfreeze Jorge was close to Halsey, that's why I guess he was a lot more human and sociable
@  Axilus Prime : (20 December 2014 - 09:24 AM) He wasn't completely mindwiped.
@  Yang Xiao Long : (20 December 2014 - 09:24 AM) @Azaxx By the way I'll be writing another anime review soonish
@  Azaxx : (20 December 2014 - 09:24 AM) Kinda used to it though for the past lots of years.
@  Coldfreeze : (20 December 2014 - 09:24 AM) @Azaxx Kind of why I liked Noble Six, Jorge showed a more humane side though.
@  Axilus Prime : (20 December 2014 - 09:24 AM) @Azaxx Six did show care when his teammates died, and he willingly chose to go against orders at the end.
@  Azaxx : (20 December 2014 - 09:23 AM) @BubblePopX3 Don't have people to do that with
@  BubblePopX3 : (20 December 2014 - 09:23 AM) Aww. :( Try to go out and do something fun then. Or go hang out with friends. That's what I do when I feel sad.
@  Azaxx : (20 December 2014 - 09:23 AM) @Coldfreeze I'd say that Jorge was the most sane. Noble 6 wasn't even human anymore, he was simply a weapon of absolute destruction
@  Coldfreeze : (20 December 2014 - 09:23 AM) well been offline for I think at least a month
@  Yang Xiao Long : (20 December 2014 - 09:22 AM) @Coldfreeze Freezer! Long time no see
@  Coldfreeze : (20 December 2014 - 09:22 AM) yo
@  Azaxx : (20 December 2014 - 09:22 AM) @BubblePopX3 Depression, ain't fun. lol
@  Yang Xiao Long : (20 December 2014 - 09:22 AM) I'm back
@  Coldfreeze : (20 December 2014 - 09:22 AM) @Azaxx They still have feelings, Emile sees himself as superior and despises normal humans, out of all Jorge and Noble six were the most sane.
@  BubblePopX3 : (20 December 2014 - 09:22 AM) I'm doing pretty good, just kinda tired. What's wrong?
@  Azaxx : (20 December 2014 - 09:20 AM) Personal feelings aren't meant to exist in a Spartan, that was a purpose

Photo
- - - - -

Anniversary Armor abilities

6 replies to this topic

#1 EliteSniper

EliteSniper

Out of Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 657 posts
Favorable
  • Gamertag:EliteISnIp3r
  • LocationGreece

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

Ok, so I have played all the anniversary playlists but none of them includes armor abilities.How are we supposed to earn some achievements like ''dive bomber'' which requires to perform a beat down while jet packing? I seems impossible.

assassin_s_creed_unity_brotherhood_gif_b

#2 RedStarRocket91

RedStarRocket91

Secord's Protégé

• 1,809 posts
Legend
  • Gamertag:RedStarRocket91
  • LocationScotland

Achievements

User's Awards

3          3                                       

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

There used to be an 'Anniversary Squad' playlist which was normal Reach rules on Anniversary maps, but it was removed due to low population. Your best option is to either keep playing Team Slayer and hope it comes up, or get enough players with the DLC together to party up and achievement boost in Rumble Pit. You can also try Anniversary Big Team, I think that still sometimes has regular Reach rules.

Verbosity is not a crime.

#3 EliteSniper

EliteSniper

Out of Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 657 posts
Favorable
  • Gamertag:EliteISnIp3r
  • LocationGreece

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:26 AM

Oh, thanks.I will try Anniversary Big Team.

assassin_s_creed_unity_brotherhood_gif_b

#4 Jerbuta

Jerbuta

Promethean Knight

• Members
  • 122 posts
Likable
  • Gamertag:Jerbuta
  • LocationEssex

Achievements

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

There used to be an 'Anniversary Squad' playlist which was normal Reach rules on Anniversary maps, but it was removed due to low population. Your best option is to either keep playing Team Slayer and hope it comes up, or get enough players with the DLC together to party up and achievement boost in Rumble Pit. You can also try Anniversary Big Team, I think that still sometimes has regular Reach rules.

Oh, back in the day of Anniversary Squad.. those were the days
Click the grade to see an up-to-date Service Record:
Halo 3 - Lieutenant [Grade 3]
Halo Wars - Captain
Halo Reach -
Halo 4 - SR31

#5 Cupman

Cupman

Cup Ambassador

• Dedicated Members
  • 872 posts
Favorable
  • Gamertag:lX Cupman Xl
  • LocationAustralia QLD

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:57 AM

They really need to bring that back, i enjoyed it so much but sadly it had such a low population.

#6 Mr. Bashful Brute

Mr. Bashful Brute

The Photographer

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,091 posts
Favorable
  • Gamertag:Bashful Brute
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

They really need to bring that back, i enjoyed it so much but sadly it had such a low population.

Yeah, I used to go there after they removed Squad Slayer.

9I5eTzb.png

JvRQoAm.png

#7 HaloGamer 7

HaloGamer 7

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 271 posts
Likable
  • Gamertag:byMafia
  • LocationUnited states

Achievements

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:15 AM

Anniversary FFA Has a few gametypes with armor abilities and so do some big team battle. Good luck

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users