Anyone Still play?

MBT Knights MBT

Who still plays this game?

If you think about it, it was kind of a waste of money. I only bought it for the firefight.

Money, Shmuney. The currency the forerunner use is none-existent because we have a near-limitless supply of Materials and treat our- they treat their people fairly...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still hop on occasionally when I get that itch. I don't hate Reach but I certainly like and had alot more fun with H3.

It just sucks that the population is so low now and finding games can take forever, especially considering I like to play MLG.

I hear what your saying. When I go back I take at least 5, but usually 10, friends and we have a blast. Most of us became friends years ago and Halo 3 play as a group is a blast. Even the ones who really like Reach have to admit that it can't touch the feeling and fun that H3 offers. I am so looking forward to HCEA and the maps it will bring to Reach. Hell, I may even get back into Reach....who knows!

I still love halo 3 ODST. it is my second favorite halo game so far, I love the story line. Romeo is the best. Just finally a game where your all on your own and you have to fight A lot of covenant. In order to find your squad. Epic

I still go back and play the fire fights. They are still so much fun and I never get tired of them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

everyone I knew that had odst doesn't have it anymore, i borrowed a friends at the time to get recon, i asked him lately if he still had it but sold it, i thought that it was an ok game, nothing too crazy though

Yeah, I don't see much of anyone play ODST anymore. It's a lost game...

• 1 month later...

I think ODST's campaign really captures the tension. You are a lonely ODST trying to regroup with your team with small groups of coveant roaming around a city with Graffitti on the walls and dead Coveant And UNSC lieing around. It was Amazing And the Firefight was Just what I wanted from Halo.