Way to suck 343

supermikey3

• 5 months later...

now dont get me wrong i like the story and single player and the spartan ops is ok evean if blue team is the biggest bunch of panzys

but the multi play is sooo weak god forbid you might be able to have a new idea other than invincable single player teem mates

but i just foght to get the new map pack and meh it was 3 maps and 2 i cant tell apart they feal phoned in

I dont think that is fair @Wolfy 81, Doctor B77 and Twinreaper. Everyone no matter how much you hate them, should have the right to express their opinion. I don't agree with what they say, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't say it. The only time it's bad if the OP is telling us to believe what they believe or if they are trolling. But no way it should be gone if it's an opinion. But i don't think this is in the right section. Should be moved to a Halo sub forum.

EXACTLY , Love and Tolerance bro's . Although you may not agree with what they say, that doesnt mean they shouldnt be allowed to say it (unless its just swear word after swear word)

Opinions are just that, opinions, its not like they are forcing you to do anything