Way to suck 343

supermikey3

Just wanted to say as a long time Halo franchise player, 343, you have amazed me at your ignorance to what the community wants. You took out Squad, although flocks of players were asking for it back, and now you have ruined matchmaking non-DMR with making the Assault Rifle uber powerful for noobs.

Thanks for ruining the best video gaming franchise in history. Hats off to you.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say as a long time Halo franchise player, 343, you have amazed me at your ignorance to what the community wants. You took out Squad, although flocks of players were asking for it back, and now you have ruined matchmaking non-DMR with making the Assault Rifle uber powerful for noobs.

I do love the fact that no one from 343 is ever going to read this.

• Like 4

:shok: You see this face? That is the face that I made when I read this. Your ignorance made me make this face.

Wow... Another one of these threads...

Okay, first off: There are going to be some things that you aren't going to like in Halo 4. Remember: The Halo community split because of Reach, it's 'Deal With It' or 'Move On To Another Game' now. Both those groups are telling 343i what they need to do to make Halo good, so that's what 343 Industries is doing. I doubt 343i wants to ruin Halo, or suck. Frankie says that EVERYONE that works for 343 Industries LOVES Halo. So I don't see why they would want to ruin it. Oooo they took out Squad and made the AR a bit more powerful, so what. Halo needs to change a bit - if it doesn't then it would die slowly, like Call of Duty. You haven't played the game yet, neither have we. So don't go making pointless threads when you don't even know what you're talking about. The game still has another 5 months before it's release, don't go assuming things will happen. 343 Industries wants Halo 4 to be the best Halo ever, everything looks amazing and great in the game, just needs some tweaks. Please stop looking at the bad things and start looking at the good things: Halo is saved. Halo is owned by a trustworthy company that loves Halo. Halo 4 looks and sounds amazing.

Okay. Just look at Halo 4. It looks great and fantastic, I don't see why people get all worked up for these tiny, little changes. It makes no sense at all, just deal with it okay?! Look at the positive things, not the negative things dude. Halo will always be Halo. Not anything else. Always, ALWAYS keep that in mind...

Reach... deal with the small changes. It will all be fine. They took out a playlist or two, and edited some weapons strength, it doesn't affect gameplay A LOT. Just move on to another playlist to see if that fits you. There's no reason to make threads like this when there are logical explanations to your problems right in your head or by a simple search on Google or Waypoint. Just deal with it, they're just SMALL changes, nothing to get your underwear in a bunch for.

• Like 6

Why do you guys even bother to respond to these people? Just let them know that this isn't even a forum which 343 views and you have made them feel much dumbr than you possibly could by beating them in honest debate. Its not as if these guys post actual cogent arguments (generally).

• Like 2

1. Wrong website, this is the Community Forum

2. Wrong section of the forum.

3. Your opinion

4. I don't even know if you're talking about Halo Reach or Halo 4

5a. If you talk about Reach, bs the AR is nowhere near unbeatable

5b. If you talk about Halo 4, play the game before you cry about it

6. Fail

• Like 2

343 ruining Halo?

Why?

Because you want every future Halo game to be a remake of Halo 3?

a new rule should be considered for the removal of all threads that pointlessly rage on ppl in general or 343...just because of the number of these threads popping up and such..they r starting to build just sayin

Keep It Clean

<<< a rule to live by

551px Halo Grunt Copies

<<< these guys' level of intelligence

a new rule should be considered for the removal of all threads that pointlessly rage on ppl in general or 343...just because of the number of these threads popping up and such..they r starting to build just sayin

<<< a rule to live by

<<< these guys' level of intelligence

Absolutely! I'm tired of idiots like this. We should lock these threads as soon as they pop up and send them a warning to shape up.

yes, threads like this should be deleted altogether and the accounts tied to them should be banned then deleted also. Leaving this kind of stuff to sit on the backend will just in the end make this look like another B-Net or Waypoint. Perhaps a Mod should be assigned the specific task of conscolidating and cleaning up the massive poop fest we have festering?

• Like 2

Well yes maybe halo 4 is not what we had expected. is good they give us a good game they pu to halo in the game again. they give us another halo game with more enemies they do it for us. Yes is not the traditionally halo. But is a halo a good halo the game as the combat has evolved they are making us a favor and you make this kind of criticas obout them. you must be: :blushing:

I dont think that is fair @Wolfy 81, Doctor B77 and Twinreaper. Everyone no matter how much you hate them, should have the right to express their opinion. I don't agree with what they say, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't say it. The only time it's bad if the OP is telling us to believe what they believe or if they are trolling. But no way it should be gone if it's an opinion. But i don't think this is in the right section. Should be moved to a Halo sub forum.

• Like 2