If one game could be made into a movie what would it be and why????/

GruntNoober

You guys seem to be listing all AAA titles, which I believe would make bad movies.

How about indie games? I've played a lot of them that could make really good movies/short films, I'll list a few.

Dear Esther

Dino D-Day

EYE: Divine Cybermancy

Pretty much anything made by Valve

Red Orchestra

Space Pirates and Zombies

Trine (1 and 2)

Zeno Clash (probably my favorite option, it'd make a wild movie, as I'm sure anyone who's played it would agree).

And countless others I don't want to continue listing, would make a lot better movies than most of what has been said.

Well, I'd prefer that a movie not be made. Normally, when people make movies about books, it goes terribly(Example: The Hunger Games).

But if it had to be any game, I'd maybe want to see either a battlefield 3 one, a Halo Film(Maybe make it a trilogy), or some Call Of Duty Zombies.

Im surprised nobody said Fallout! Its got so much potential to be an awsome movie. All it needs is a really good writer

No surprise everybody is sayng Halo (including me) as long as it has the same feel as the original halo trilogy. Forward Unto Dawn was cool but the story wasnt very strong for me and I thought that Lasky was the only character i actually kinda cared about (and of coarse MC :2guns:) And that whole Landfall thing for halo 3 was awsome! All it needed was a better story and some MC.

And at last...NAZI ZOMBIES! Not all this dumb black ops 2 modern zombies garbage! Im talkin like old hardcore WWII outbreak and discovery! THAT would be a movie id pay to see. (p.s. red snow never happened)