If one game could be made into a movie what would it be and why????/

GruntNoober

Halo, of course. But, for the sake of originality, Skyrim, or any other Elder scrolls game. The only problem is the major differences in storyline through 1 decision. Would still be cool.

I don't even think Skyrim had any choice what so ever in the main story... well in the entire game you can barely make any decisions. Just one of the reasons why that game is awful.

I think Red Dead Redemption would be an awesome movie.

Uhm, Modern Warfare 2, duh! It has incredible characterizations, draw dropping action, a tight, cohesive and logical plot, and a complex and subtle thematic over tone about the hypocrisy of middle class life. It is just the right length and has perfect pacing. It never gets repetive.

BUT, then again, maybe I'd rather see a movie about the fall of Reach.

The only trouble with some of these games being movies is the fact that you have to turn a game into 2hours and still have to make sense. Like the book The Hobbit the film adaptation is being split into two films and the book isn't that big. So you could imagine the content of Skyrim or halo in a film would span across many films

Has to be pacman XD

Joke well I don't know assassins creed would make a brilliant movie, and I heard something about a Gears film the other year.

• Like 1

I really didn't think Skyrim's story was that great, the game was just fun.

and, also, this:

I think Red Dead Redemption would be an awesome movie.

But I would have to disagree with you about Skyrim being awful. It was my least favorite of the Elder Scrolls, but it was still pretty good.

• 4 months later...

devil may cry...it has a series but needs movie

dragon age movie would be awesome but it might fail

and i think bioshock movie would be great but i think the game is already a movie...story to good

assassins creed but not the 3rd one the new one is bad it made me rage alot but the first assassins creed would be a great movie but ezio assassins creed would be too long for a movie so they would cut out alot of parts

now this is one that would make a great movie and would be a winner but the games still inprogress it is called Darksiders it would be one of the best movies based on a game or comic book or whatever darksiders is based off would like to know what people think about Darksiders movie

and halo already has halo legends and halo movie would cost alot of money and people wont be able to handle making it perfect it will have things that will make fans of halo angry but if its another cartoon/anime then we wont need it..

I think they should make a movie of that Marvel Ultimate Alliance game. But it would be too hard to get all of those stars already playing in the avengers to play in the same movie.

Maybe if they just got a bunch of C-list celebrities to never come out of costume, they could pull it off...

I think they should make a movie of that Marvel Ultimate Alliance game. But it would be too hard to get all of those stars already playing in the avengers to play in the same movie.

Maybe if they just got a bunch of C-list celebrities to never come out of costume, they could pull it off...